Some people may ask when they see this site, “Who is “Mama Pea???” I think a better question, is…..”WHAT DOES SHE LOOK LIKE?”
I think this sums me, up…
MAMA CHICKPEA: noun. a variant of MAMA, MAMI, MOMMY, MOM, MA, MOMMA, and “teacher,” formed from superhero powers, and fueled on caffeine.
- MOTHER: needs no explanation…
- CHEF: Maker of home-cooked meals, lunches, and cookies.
- NURSE: Head boo-boo fixer and kiss giver.
- FRIEND: Gives endless family hugs and listens to all the “babble.”
- MODERN SLANG: A creative, crafty female, combining the right amount of goofy, with cute. A “super” woman, whose a tad squishy around the belly, but can change diapers “faster than a speeding bullet.” And a trend-setter, who sports frazzled, yet edgy hair (from one to many “no-s!” or a boost in her self-improvement budget!), and her nose ring like the quirky, artsy mama she is!
PLEASE FOLLOW ME as I embark on a quest to enjoy, learn from, and raise my little bamBEANos, in the best way this Mama Chickpea can, and help me keep sane through all the DIY therapy I can handle!
artwork copyright Mama Chickpea, aka Kitchen Mouse Graphics
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Shelly Arroyo, aka SuperMom & Mama Chickpea
When she’s not doing kinder homework or making yet another cheese sandwich cut into finger shapes, she loves doing crafts with her kiddos, shopping Pinterest for new things she’ll never have time to try, playing cars with Barbies, building Legos, and cuddling with her minions. Like any 24/7 mom, she cherishes her brief gym time, and her daily shower in peace, while the kiddos are at school.
#kitchenmouse #kitchenmousegraphics #mamachickpea #crafty #supermom #inspiration